All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the principles underlying targeted hormonal treatments, assesses the actions of new and established agents, and illustrates the new applications of hormonal chemoprevention for breast cancer.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byB. J. A. Furr,V. Craig Jordan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.