All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGelber's highly readable and lively prose makes clear how this unique economic ritual survived into the industrial twentieth century, in the process adding a colorful and interesting chapter to the history of the automobile.
- Author BiographySteven M. Gelber is a professor of history at Santa Clara University and author of Hobbies: Productive Leisure and the Culture of Work in America.
- Author(s)Steven M. Gelber
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleGender Relations in the American Experience
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note7, 7 black & white halftones
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.