All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMefo Phillips and her sister Susie saddle up their Appaloosa horses in preparation for a journey that will test their patience, stamina, and the digestive systems of their charges. The journey is to be life-changing, at times hilarious, and always challenging. This is a story of two sisters' horseback pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.
- Author BiographyA contributor to Yachting Monthly, Classic Boat and The Spectator, Mefo Phillips is a practising lawyer, as well as being an accomplished equestrian and sailor. She is active in the British Horse Society and is planning another trip - this time to Rome - on Leo, her characterful Appaloosan show horse.
- Author(s)Mefo Phillips
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Out-of-print date09/05/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight197 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.