All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1789, this three-volume botanical catalogue of plants in cultivation at Kew sheds light on the history of horticulture.
- Author(s)William Aiton
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication14/12/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Botany and Horticulture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight600 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.