CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionCatherine L. Kurland brings together the contributors of this fabulous photo documentary to help bring attention to the Boyle Hotel, nicknamed the Mariachi Hotel, one of the iconic historical landmarks in Los Angeles that received historic landmark protection in 2007 --
- Author BiographyCatherine L. Kurland is award-winning executive editor of Chronicles of the Trail , journal of El Camino Real de Tierra Adentro Trail Association. She lives in Santa Fe. Enrique R. Lamadrid is distinguished professor and chair of the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of New Mexico, USA. He is the author and translator of numerous books for both adults and children. Miguel Gandert , internationally known documentary and art photographer, is distinguished professor and director of Interdisciplinary Film and Digital Media at the University of New Mexico, USA.
- Author(s)Catherine L. Kurland,Enrique R. Lamadrid
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- Series TitleQuerencias
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.