All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the same unremitting intensity he brought to Jarhead, Anthony Swofford describes his search for identity and meaning in the years after he returned from serving as a sniper in the gulf war.
- Author BiographyAnthony Swofford served in a U.S. Marine Corps Surveillance and Target Acquisition/Scout-Sniper platoon during the Gulf War. After the war, he was educated at American River College; the University of California, Davis; and the University of Iowa Writers' Workshop. He has taught at the University of Iowa and Lewis and Clark College. His fiction and nonfiction have appeared in The New York Times, Harper's, Men's Journal, The Iowa Review, and other publications; his memoir Jarhead was a major New York Times bestseller, and the basis for the movie of the same name. A Michener-Copernicus Fellowship recipient, he lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Anthony Swofford
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight494 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.