All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe narratives of five Centro-Caribbean writers are shown to debate the predicament of women under nation formation within the confines of marriage and the home.
- Author BiographyIleana Rodriguez is Associate Professor in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at Ohio State University. She is a specialist in the centro-Caribbean area and has written extensively on the literature and culture of the island and mainland nations.
- Author(s)Ileana Rodriguez
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication11/05/1994
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePost-Contemporary Interventions
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight399 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byRobert Carr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.