All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe critically-acclaimed, darkly hilarious take on Management Consulting, soon to be a hit on Showtime, starting in January 2012.
- Author BiographyMartin Kihn is a Columbia Business School graduate and Emmy-nominated comedy writer. A graduate of Yale University as well, he was head writer for MTV's Pop-Up Video and has written for Spy, New York and GQ.
- Author(s)Martin Kihn
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Plus
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.