All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompares historical photographs of houses and homes from the turn of the century, with equivalant modern photographs. By equating photographs from the past and present, this work enables children to develop observation skills, ask questions, and discuss their ideas. It also includes supporting information on the photographs, and a glossary.
- Author BiographyKath Cox and Pat Hughes are senior lecturers at Liverpool Institute of Higher Education and are both former primary school teachers.
- Author(s)Kathleen Cox,Pat Hughes
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication30/11/1997
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHistory from Photographs S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date21/04/2005
- Content NoteColour and b/w photos
- Weight158 g
- Width220 mm
- Height4 mm
- Spine266 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 5 to 7
- Interest Age4-8
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £33.99Trending at £35.83
- £35.89Trending at £37.84
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £6.07Trending at £11.33
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.