All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the connections between social identity and social memory using archaeological research on indigenous societies that existed more than one thousand years ago in what is now Honduras.
- Author BiographyJulia A. Hendon is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Gettysburg College. She is the co-editor of Mesoamerican Archaeology: Theory and Practice.
- Author(s)Julia A. Hendon
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- Series TitleMaterial Worlds
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note48 photos, 8 tables, 7 maps
- Weight454 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.