All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Jonathan D. Healy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 32 b&w illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Introduction; Housing deprivation in the EU; Fuel poverty in the EU: developing a composite measurement; The severity of fuel poverty in Ireland; Housing deprivation and self-reported health in the EU; Fuel poverty and health in Ireland; Fuel-poor households and risk factors; Fuel poverty, thermal comfort and household occupancy in Ireland; Excess winter mortality in the EU: identifying key risk factors; Policy implications, strategies and recommendations; Summary and conclusions; Appendices; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographyDr Jonathan Healy is the Policy and Research Analyst at the Combat Poverty Agency, Ireland.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.