All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated text provides a comprehensive account of issues in housing policy at the end of the 20th century, set in a clear historical context. It assesses the legacy of 18 years of Conservative governments, and the initial policy impact of New Labour and the challenges it now confronts.
- Author BiographyPETER MALPASS is Professor of Housing Policy, University of the West of England.ALAN MURIE is Professor of Urban and Regional Studies, University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Alan Murie,Peter Malpass
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/04/1999
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePublic Policy and Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 320 p.
- Weight492 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement5th ed. 1999
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.66
- £13.93Trending at £14.32
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £10.14Trending at £14.18
- £9.32Trending at £12.93
- £13.95Trending at £17.96
- £9.72Trending at £14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.