All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
- £9.71Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines national fair housing policy from 1960 through 2000.
- Author BiographyCharles M. Lamb has been involved in fair housing research for thirty years. He was a fair housing specialist with the US Commission on Civil Rights in Washington from 1975 to 1977. Since 1977, he has taught constitutional law and civil rights at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York. Professor Lamb has published widely in professional journals and co-edited four books: Supreme Court Activism and Restraint, Implementation of Civil Rights Policy, Judicial Conflict and Consensus: Behavioral Studies of American Appellate Courts, and The Burger Court: Political and Judicial Profiles. He is a member of the American Political Science Association.
- Author(s)Charles M. Lamb
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight541 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.