All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the first-person accounts of the players, the coaches, and others involved in the integration of collegiate athletics in Houston, telling the gripping story of the visionary coaches, the courageous athletes, and the committed supporters who blazed a trail not only for athletic success but also for racial equality in 1960s Houston.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Jacobus, a history teacher for twenty-six years, is a former high school volleyball, basketball, and tennis coach in Sugar Land, Texas, USA.
- Author(s)Robert D. Jacobus
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note24 black & white photographs
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byWade Phillips,James Kirby Martin
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.