All listings for this product
Best selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £10.43Trending at £15.80
- £7.77Trending at £8.50
- £3.76Trending at £5.14
- £3.99Trending at £5.56
- £9.99Trending at £14.98
- £3.82Trending at £5.99
- £8.09Trending at £9.31
About this product
- Author(s)Colleen Carroll
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/09/1996
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow Artists See
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Kids,US
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsTable of Contents from: How Artists See Work Farm Factory Office Home Note to Parents and Teachers Artists' Biographies Suggestions for Further Reading Where to See the Artists' Work Credits
- Author BiographyColleen Carroll is an educational consultant for MTV, USA Today, the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of American History, Black Entertainment Television, CNBC, Channel One, and The Edison Project. She previously taught sixth grade in California and now lives in New York.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.