All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for topically-organized child development modules, How Children Develop provides a fresh perspective on the field of child development, emphasizing fundamental principles, enduring themes and important recent studies. The authors - all noted scholars and respected researchers are exceptionally skillful at making difficult topics accessible.
- Author BiographyRobert Siegler is the Teresa Heinz Professor of Cognitive Psychology at Carnegie Mellon University, USA. He has served as Associate Editor of Developmental Psychology journal. In 2005 he received the American Psychological Association's Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award. Judy DeLoache is the William R. Kenan Jr. Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia, USA. She has published extensively on aspects of cognitive development in infants and young children. Dr. DeLoache has served as president of the Developmental Division of the American Psychological Association and as a member of the executive board of the International Society for the Study of Infancy. She was recently inducted into the National Academy of Arts and Sciences. Nancy Eisenberg is Regent's Professor of Psychology at Arizona State University, USA. She is editory or author of numerous books on prosocial, social, and emotional development. Dr. Eisenberg has served on the board of directors of the American Psychological Society, on the governing board of the Society for Research in Child Development, and is the founding editor of Child Development Perspectives. Jenny Saffran is the College of Letters and Science Professor of Psychology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA. She received her PhD from the University of Rochester in 1997, and specializes in statistical learning in language development.
- Author(s)Jenny Saffran,Judy DeLoache,Nancy Eisenberg,Robert S. Siegler
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight2255 g
- Width239 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.