All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this story of the Civil War and Reconstruction, Bryant follows one Georgia county's transformation from a wealthy, self-sufficient plantation economy based on slavery to a largely impoverished, economically dependent community dominated by a new commercial class of merchants and lawyers.
- Author BiographyJonathan M. Bryant is associate professor of history at Georgia Southern University.
- Author(s)Jonathan M. Bryant
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/03/1996
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.