All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplies principles and concepts of popular education to evaluation?a critical piece in program development and training with adults. Using real-life case studies, the book shows how the model works in a variety of settings to help trainers evaluate adult learning.
- Author BiographyJANE VELLA is president of Jubilee Popular Education Center. She has worked in community education and training worldwide for more than 40 years. She is also adjunct professor in the School of Public Health at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She lives in Raleigh, North Carolina. PAULA BERARDINELLI founded the Center for Organizational Research and Education. Her consulting expertise is in evaluation and survey design. She lives in Raleigh, North Carolina. JIM BURROW is associate professor and coordinator of the graduate training and development program in the Department of Adult and Community College Education at North Carolina State University. He lives in Cary, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Jane K. Vella,Jim Burrow,Paula Berardinelli
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width177 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.