All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding dozens of proofs and counterexamples, this second edition of Soifer's inspirational book uses geometry, algebra, trigonometry, linear algebra, and rings to show how different areas of mathematics can be juxtaposed in the solution of a given problem.
- Author(s)Alexander Soifer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note83 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.