All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung readers are sure to be intrigued by the wide variety of shapes, sizes, and functions in flowers, fruit trees, and all sorts of other flora. How Does a Plant Grow? will inspire children to be newly alert to the many wonders of the plant world, from how seeds sprout to why leaves turn to the light to what makes tendrils grow tall.
- Author BiographyLawrence F. Lowery taught in the Oakland, California, public schools before becoming a professor of science education at the University of California, Berkeley. He has more than 40 years' experience creating science activities and programs, developing curricula, and writing articles and books, including NSTA Press's recent publication The Everyday Science Sourcebook, Revised 2nd Edition.
- Author(s)Lawrence F. Lowery
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £19.36Trending at £22.92
- £13.37Trending at £13.59
- £10.47Trending at £11.14
- £10.45Trending at £14.89
- £4.83Trending at £5.47
- £13.73Trending at £16.63
- £3.49Trending at £4.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.