All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £32.29
- £9.74Trending at £10.49
- £33.99Trending at £36.59
- £35.89Trending at £38.64
- £13.99Trending at £15.06
- £25.85Trending at £27.86
- £15.98Trending at £17.22
About this product
- DescriptionHow Far, How Fast? is part of the Cambridge Modular Sciences series and builds on the material covered in Foundation Chemistry .
- Author(s)University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/1996
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCambridge Modular Sciences S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date22/01/2003
- Content Note4 colour book
- Weight350 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.