Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionSaladin M. Ambar's innovative study is the first book to explicitly credit governors with making the presidency what it is today. This book explodes the idea that the modern presidency began after 1945, instead placing its origins squarely in the Progressive Era.
- Author BiographySaladin M. Ambar teaches political science at Lehigh University.
- Author(s)Saladin M. Ambar
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHaney Foundation Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note2 illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.