All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the demise of the polygraph following the passage of the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, honesty testing has come to be seen as an alternative approach. This text helps human resource managers make decisions regarding the use of honesty testing.
- Author BiographyJOHN B. MINER is a consultant and expert witness in the area of psychological testing. He is the author of numerous books and journal articles on industrial relations, applied psychology, and entrepreneurship. MICHAEL H. CAPPS is the Director of the U.S. Department of Defense Polygraph Institute and previously served as president of a psychological testing firm.
- Author(s)John B. Miner,Michael H. Capps
- Date of Publication21/10/1996
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.