Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.37
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £4.05Trending at £6.98
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £6.50Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fascinating journey into the emotional world seen from a horse's point of view. Thoroughly researched and presented, this book introduces the reader to the language of horses, to their astonishing mental capabilities and their deepest emotions.
- Author BiographyMarlitt Wendt is a biologist specialising on behavioural sciences, and works as an adviser on behaviour issues for equestrian centres and often attends conferences as a speaker. She works to promote a non-violent relationship between humans and horses by encouraging better understanding.
- Author(s)Marlitt Wendt
- PublisherCADMOS Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCADMOS Publishing Limited
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.