All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow I Did It: Establishing a Playwriting Career will be of great interest to playwrights daunted by the extremely difficult task of getting their work produced, as well as to playwriting students.
- Author BiographyFor more than 30 years, LAWRENCE HARBISON was in charge of new play acquisition for Samuel French, Inc. He edits annual anthologies of best plays by new playwrights and women playwrights, best ten-minute plays, and monologues for men and for women. He was a member of the Drama Desk Nominating Committee for the 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 seasons and is a member of the Outer Critics Circle and the Drama Desk. He works with individual playwrights to help them develop their plays.
- Author(s)Lawrence Harbison
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplause Theatre Book Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £34.67
- £2.39Trending at £3.08
- £17.99Trending at £21.31
- £7.79Trending at £8.63
- £20.50Trending at £21.87
- £16.14Trending at £18.08
- £16.72Trending at £18.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.