All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.53Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.98Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how Library and Information Service (LIS) professionals can use alerting services (also called current awareness services or CAS) to survive: to grasp new opportunities to enhance information services, their professional development, professional image and job satisfaction.
- Author BiographyDr Ina Fourie is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Information Science at the University of Pretoria, South Africa. She joined the Department in 2001, after 13 years teaching experience at the University of South Africa.
- Author(s)Ina Fourie
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.