All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Anders Aslund,Valdis Dombrovskis
- PublisherInstitute for International Economics,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInstitute for International Economics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, map.
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Author BiographyAnders Aslund was a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics from 2006 to May 2015. He examined the economic policies of Russia, Ukraine, and Eastern Europe, as well as the broader implications of economic transition. Aslund served as an economic adviser to the governments of Russia in 1991-94 and Ukraine in 1994-97. He is a leading specialist on postcommunist economic transformation with more than 30 years of experience in the field. Valdis Dombrovskis has been the Prime Minister of the Republic of Latvia since March 2009. He was also Minister for Regional Development and Local Governments (November - December 2010) and Minister for Children, Family, and Integration Affairs (March - July 2009). From July 2004 to March 2009, he was member of the European Parliament and head of the Latvian delegation in ETP-ED group. As member of the European Parliament, he was member of the Committee on Budgets and substitute member of the Committee on Budgetary Control and Committee on Economic and Monetary Matters. From November 2002 to March 2004, Dombrowskis served as Latvia's Minister for Finance. He was a founding member of the political party New Era in February 2002. He was elected to the Latvian parliament in 2002 and 2010. He worked at the Bank of Latvia as macroeconomic specialist (1998-1999), senior economist (1999-2001) and chief economist (2001-02).
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.