All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionBoth humanists and scientists have tended to think of the arts as a means to represent the world via imagination. The author maintains that the arts do not merely describe our world but that they also have the unique and under appreciated power to make us aware of how we can change accustomed forms of perception and action.
- Author BiographyMichael Mack (PhD. Cambridge) is Reader in English Literature and Medical Humanities at Durham University, UK.
- Author(s)Michael Mack
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.