All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the one hand, nobody wants to be a dick. On the other hand, dicks are everywhere! This book is packed with honest and straightforward advice, and includes playful illustrations showing two well-meaning (but not always well behaved) young people as they confront moments of potential dickishness in their everyday lives.
- Author BiographyMeghan Doherty is the writer and illustrator of How Not to Be a Dick: An Everyday Etiquette Guide. She has created illustrations for other books, including Super Pop! Pop Culture TopTen Lists to Help You Win at Trivia, Survive in the Wild, and Make it Through the Holidays. She has written for the Brooklyn-based web magazine, Brokelyn.com, illustrated for film, and created websites and posters for a variety of clients. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her boyfriend and her dog, Polly.
- Author(s)Meghan Doherty
- PublisherOrange Avenue Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZest Books
- Content Note75 illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- optiguydk28 Sep, 2016by
Good product, funny book.
It's fun and easy to read, but a lot of the content is self-explanatory
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.96
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.64Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.