All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong before the age of Big Data or the rise of today's self-quantifiers, American capitalism embraced risk - and proceeded to number our days. This book tells a story of corporate culture remaking American culture - a story of intellectuals and professionals in and around insurance companies.
- Author BiographyDan Bouk is assistant professor of history at Colgate University and a member of the Historicizing Big Data working group at the Max Planck Institute for History of Science.
- Author(s)Dan Bouk
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note21 halftones
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.