All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComparing the characteristics of informal popular music learning and those of formal music education, this study is based on the outcomes of research from interviews which took place between October 1998 and May 1999 with 14 popular musicians living in and around London, aged from 15 to 50.
- Author BiographyLucy Green is Professor of Music Education at the Institute of Education, University of London. Her other books include Music, Informal Learning and the School: A New Classroom Pedagogy (2008); Music, Gender, Education (1997) and Music on Deaf Ears (1988).
- Author(s)Lucy Green
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAshgate Popular and Folk Music Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Notetables, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight374 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Derek B. Scott,Professor Stan Hawkins,Professor Lori Burns
- Foreword byRobert Fripp
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.80
- £6.99Trending at £8.66
- £23.71Trending at £30.62
- £2.99Trending at £5.21
- £4.80Trending at £5.25
- £8.95Trending at £9.34
- £19.93Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.