All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.37
- £23.93Trending at £24.75
About this product
- DescriptionDo violent video games lead to violence? Does spanking children make them unstable? Can the alcoholic drink socially? Do children raised by gay parents turn out OK? Are eyewitness accounts accurate? Is winter a cause of depression? This book presents psychologists answers to such common psychological questions regarding everyday human behaviour.
- Author BiographyCharles I. Brooks is Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychology, King's Collge, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He received his bachelor's degree in psychology from Duke University, his masters in psychology from Wake Forest University, and his doctorate in experimental psychology from Syracuse University. He has taught at King's College since 1975 and was designated a distinguished service professor in 1993. He has authored or co-authored more than 40 scholarly publications in psychology. Michael A. Church is Associate Professor of Psychology at King's College in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He received his bachelor's degree in psychology from California State University at Fullerton, and his masters and doctoral degrees in psychology from the University of Miami. He has taught at King's College since 1976, and has been a licensed clinical psychologist with a private practice since 1980. He is a member of the Council of National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology.
- Author(s)Charles I. Brooks,Michael A. Church
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note19 illustrations (b&w)
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.