All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvites readers to explore many of the same fundamental questions that working engineers deal with every day. This title illustrates how physical models are created from abstract mathematical ones.
- Author BiographyJohn Bryant is a retired chemical engineer. He was lecturer in engineering at the University of Exeter until 1994. Chris Sangwin is lecturer in mathematics at the University of Birmingham. He is the coauthor of Mathematics Galore!
- Author(s)Chris Sangwin,John Bryant
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note30 color illus. 60 halftones. 180 line illus.
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.