All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the weather, filled with hundreds of experiments that let the reader discover for themselves the way the weather works.
- Author(s)Michael Allaby
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/1999
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/02/2006
- Content Notecolour illustrations & photographs
- Weight792 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Agefrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.