All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives women the information they need to become high-potential leaders: how to build a career on their own terms, gain the critical business management skills needed to advance, and advocate successfully for themselves.
- Author BiographySHARON HADARY is Principal of Sharon Hadary & Co. and founding and former executive director of the Center for Women's Business Research. She teaches, writes, and speaks nationally on women's leadership. LAURA HENDERSON is President of Hen--derson Associates and founder and for--mer President and CEO of Prospect As--sociates. She serves on boards, consults on strategy and business issues, and is active in education advocacy.
- Author(s)Laura Henderson,Sharon Hadary
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight512 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.