All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Sharon helps us understand conflict through the lens of the attachment theory: why we argue, how we argue, and how to unravel our arguments. She helps us identify what's really going on in our brains and body when we argue and then offers six practical principles that help turn arguments into conversations.
- Author BiographySharon Morris May, Ph.D. is the originator of the highly acclaimed Haven of Safety Marriage Relationship Intensives and Conferences at the Hart Institute in Pasadena, California. With a doctorate in marriage and family therapy from Fuller Graduate School of Psychology, Dr. Sharon is an internationally known expert in emotionally focused therapy. Author of Safe Haven Marriage, as well as numerous articles and chapters in books on relationships, she is the contributing editor for Marriage and Family: A Christian Journal. Dr. Sharon and her husband, Mike, live in Southern California surrounded by their four sons.
- Author(s)Sharon May
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication04/09/2007
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.