All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most difficult things students within higher education have to learn is how to argue. Packed with exercises, examples and case studies, this book aims to address this problem.
- Author BiographyAlastair Bonnett is Professor of Social Geography in the school of Geography, Politics & Sociology at Newcastle University.
- Author(s)Alastair Bonnett
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- GenreStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight190 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.