All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for 8- to 12-year-olds, this book comes with basic twists for beginners, and more sophisticated projects for older kids. It includes instructions on how to inflate, tie and decorate your balloons. It features simple stage-by-stage guidance and more than 200 photographs show you what to do every step of the way.
- Author BiographyNick Huckleberry Beak spent three years studying medicine, before deciding to take the next logical step of becoming an entertainer! Since then, he has been playing for a living, running his firm Circus Take-Away, and doing magic, mime, juggling, balloon bending, stiltwalking, unicycling and much more besides.
- Author(s)Nick Huckleberry Beak
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 200 photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.