All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes chassis integrity, geometry, ride height, camber, castor, kpi, springs, shockers, testing and adjustment.
- Author BiographyDes Hammill is a professional engineer with huge experience of building successful and reliable racing engines and solving the problems associated with all aspects of high performance applications. Des has written many of Veloce's SpeedPro series books.
- Author(s)des Hammill
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- GenreVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleSpeedPro Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width206 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- stewiedavycrock...29 Dec, 2014by
very good descriptions of various basic essential stratagems when dealing with handling of car performance modification, and the modification of suspension parts to achieve this
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.65Trending at £11.92
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.