All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.90
- £10.95Trending at £12.71
- £7.50Trending at £8.20
- £6.87Trending at £7.23
- £7.51Trending at £8.01
- £7.76Trending at £8.96
- £39.94Trending at £41.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Lee Bartholomew finds herself between jobs, she decides to visit her cousin, Gussie, who has fled to the depths of rural Devon to recuperate from her disastrous marriage. Lee arrives to find Gussie in worse trouble than ever. She has been working in a restaurant where she served a salad dressed in peanut oil to a woman with a peanut allergy.
- Author BiographyHope McIntyre was born in London and spent her childhood in Africa and Paris. She worked for many years as a commissioning editor in the UK. She now lives at the beach in Amagansett, Long Island, where she runs First Base, an editorial service for authors at the beginning of their careers.
- Author(s)Hope McIntyre
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- GenreHorror & Ghost Stories
- Series TitleTheLee Bartholomew Ghost Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date11/12/2009
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.