All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for self-study or a first course in combinatorics at the undergraduate level, this title focuses on counting problems and emphasizes a problem solving approach. It includes a chapter on graph theory and exercises, some with full solutions or hints.
- Author BiographyAlan Slomson taught mathematics at the University of Leeds from 1967 to 2008. He is currently the secretary of the United Kingdom Mathematics Trust. R.B.J.T. Allenby taught mathematics at the University of Leeds from 1965 to 2007.
- Author(s)Alan Slomson,R. B. J. T. Allenby
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDiscrete Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 60
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note164 black & white illustrations, 34 black & white tables
- Weight975 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.