All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical and supportive 5-step course to set you free from your worry.
- Author BiographyDr Lee Kannis is a clinical psychologist who lectures in the clinical psychology program at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, as well as, maintaining a private practice. He trained in Clinical Psychology at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand, and in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy at the Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre at the University of Oxford, England. He has worked in a number of clinical settings. In the United Kingdom he worked at The Priory Hospital, Bristol, and at the Centre for Anxiety Disorders and Trauma at the Maudsley Hospital (NHS), London. In New Zealand, his clinical experience included the Anxiety Disorders Service, Canterbury District Health Board, and the Department of Corrections Psychological Service. His research interests include anxiety, trauma, and metacognitive processes. Dr Janet Carter has been a practicing clinical psychologist for nearly 20 years. She is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Canterbury in Christchurch, New Zealand. She teaches clinical psychology students, provides community training, supervisors and researchers adult mental health problems. She has a particular interest and expertise in mood, anxiety and eating problems and disorders. Janet is interested in all aspects of psychotherapy (e.g. theory, training, practice, supervision, process and outcome research) and has been involved in psychotherapy outcome and process research for over 15 years. She has published over 60 articles in these areas. Janet's current clinical work includes assessment and treatment of adults with a variety of mental health issues and providing clinical supervision for other clinicians.
- Author(s)Janet D. Carter,Lee Kannis-Dymand
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width138 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.