All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for corporate security officers, this work helps them garner executive support and funding for their security programs. It helps understand the Security Master Planning process, explaining how to develop appropriate risk mitigation strategies and how to focus on effectiveness and efficiency while conducting a site security assessment.
- Author(s)Timothy Giles
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.96
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
- £20.50Trending at £21.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.