All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for students without prior knowledge of linguistics, this is an accessible and systematic toolkit for doing language and image analysis. Using case studies and examples from a range of media, it enables students to analyze and understand the relationship between language, discourse and social practices.
- Author BiographyDavid Machin is lecturer at Cardiff University.
- Author(s)Andrea Mayr,David Machin
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight431 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.99Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.