All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
- £20.67Trending at £26.78
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures: how to download and rip music, organize tracks, play music in your car, stage live - DJ parties, and optimise, enhance, and troubleshoot your Dell DJ. This work gives basic tips, tricks, and advice on digital music management. It shows how to back up old LPs, cassettes, and other formats as digital files and copy over to your Dell DJ.
- Author BiographyMarc Saltzman (Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada) is a freelance journalist, author, lecturer, consultant, and radio and TV personality. His specialties include computers, the Internet, consumer electronics, digital music, video gaming, and telecommunications. Saltzman's work appears regularly in major national publications including USA Today, CNN.com, Gannett News Service (106 newspapers), LA Times, Newsweek, Playboy, ESPN Gamer, and PC Gamer.
- Author(s)Dave Johnson,Rick Broida
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHow to Do Everything
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight547 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.