All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Apple iPod is the smallest hard drive-based MP3 player available and it has set a new standard for portable jukeboxes. This title provides information on using iPod, and also where to get music, how to organize it, how to get the best sound. It includes hacks in the chapters to teach you to have fun with iPod.
- Author BiographyGuy Hart-Davis (Richmond, England) is the author of three books on MP3 and digital audio and 20 other computer books on subjects as varied as Windows XP, Microsoft Office and Visual Basic.
- Author(s)Guy Hart-Davis
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHow to Do Everything
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date13/05/2006
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight737 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £20.34
- £23.74Trending at £31.86
- £19.50Trending at £19.70
- £12.86Trending at £13.67
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £9.52Trending at £9.63
- £16.76Trending at £18.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.