All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Peter G. Knight,Tony Parsons
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. What is a (good) dissertation and why do I have to do one? 3. When should I start and how long will it take? 4. What shall I do it on? 5. Research design 1 - what approach should I take? 6. Research design 2 - exactly how should I do this project? 7. What kind(s) of data do I need and how do I get them? 8. What amount of data do I need, and what can I do with my data? 9. How should I write up my dissertation? 10. Help! It's all gone horribly wrong. What can I do? 11. How will it be marked?
- Author BiographyTony Parsons is professor in the Department of Geography at Sheffield University. His research interests are in Hillslopes, dryland geomorphology and soil erosion. Peter G. Knight is a senior lecturer in Geography at Keele University. He carries out research in glaciology based on Arctic fieldwork and laboratory experiments. His research interesets also include the relationships between art, science and goegraphy.
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.50
- £6.77Trending at £8.20
- £3.22Trending at £5.46
- £7.59Trending at £12.12
- £27.74Trending at £29.19
- £22.58Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.