All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text covers the basics of the editing of technical manuscripts (such as editorial marks, style and grammar) and describes the demand of accurately communicating complicated information. Topics covered include developing strong opening paragraphs, sentence flow and editing visual information.
- Author BiographyDonald W. Bush is a lecturer in technical writing at San Diego State University and a former technical editor for McDonnell Douglas, St. Louis, Missouri, where he worked for 25 years. He has extensive experience in journalism, public relations, and technical editing, including seven years as public relations supervisor at Southwestern Bell Telephone Company. He has taught writing and editing courses at various universities and colleges and has written numerous articles and book reviews, mostly on technical writing and editing. Charles P. Campbell, PhD, is professor emeritus of English, Humanities Department, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology in Socorro, New Mexico. Previously, he taught English at several other universities and colleges. He has written and edited numerous articles, reports, book reviews, and films, and is a frequent presenter and lecturer on the subject of technical communication.
- Author(s)Charles P. Campbell,Donald W. Bush
- Date of Publication28/04/1995
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.