All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives you thirteen different techniques by which you can discover and take advantage of life's good breaks, while minimising the effects of its bad ones.
- Author BiographyMax Gunther was born in England and emigrated to the US when he was 11. He attended schools in New Jersey and received his B.A. from Princeton University in 1949. He served in the U.S. Army in 1950-51 and was a staff member of Business Week from 1951 to 1955. He then served as a contributing editor of Time for two years. His articles were published in several magazines and he wrote several books, including The Luck Factor (9781906659493), How to Get Lucky (9781906659981) and The Zurich Axioms (9781897597491). He is very lucky.
- Author(s)Max Gunther
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.