All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery woman is too busy to stop. This guide shows woman how to take a minute for herself and turn her hectic and stressful life into one that is fulfilling. It covers all the key problems areas - work, eating/weight, sleep, relationship, parenting issues, stress and more - offering practical, encouraging solutions.
- Author BiographyPhysician, columnist, writer, and former political advisor, Dr Ginni Mansberg is Medical Advisor for Practical Parenting and Women's Health magazines and on Channel 7 TV's Sunrise, and The Morning Show, the 'in-house' doctor for That's Life magazine, and resident doctor of Body & Soul radio. Born in 1968 in Sydney, Australia, Dr Mansberg is co-author (with Anne Thomson) of the book Why Am I So Tired?
- Author(s)Ginni Mansberg
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Out-of-print date22/09/2015
- Content Noteill
- Weight259 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.84
- £8.49Trending at £9.13
- £8.94Trending at £10.20
- £6.49Trending at £8.76
- £7.66Trending at £7.90
- £6.44Trending at £8.86
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.